Agreed Value (4th Principal Insurer) AGICMB
(西马来西亚) West Malaysia Published AGICMB Agreed Value Table on Vehicle to be insured
(东马来西亚) East Malaysia Published AGICMB Agreed Value Table on Vehicle to be insured
IF THE ABOVE VALUE IS CHOSEN AS THE SUM INSURED, IT IS AGREED THAT THE VEHICLE IS INSURED ON AGREED VALUE BASIS.
IF ANY OTHER SUM INSURED IS CHOSEN , THEN ALL CLAIMS SETTLEMENT WILL BE BASED ON INDEMNITY; MEANING THE SETTLEMENT WILL BE BASED ON THE MARKET VALUE
AT THE TIME OF THE LOSS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE AGREED VALUE IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO PRIVATE CARS ONLY.
| Cover for accidental loss, theft/damage to the vehicle
|| RM450 towing charges per incident with every Road Warrior Auto Assist Cover|
|Market Value Option or Agreed Value Option||Wide choice of panel workshops nationwide|
|24-hour emergency auto assist toll free line||Many other benefits and options|
| AGlCMB-RW Auto Assist with Auto PA
|| Renewal road tax & delivery to your doorstep|
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
To be Advised
Date: 14th December 2009 – " Windscreen Repair at Panel Workshop”
Panel of Workshop Windscreen Repair to be implemented from 1st January 2010
Effective from 1st January 2010, all windscreen repair/replacement must be carried out only at our Panel of Workshop or
Approved Windscreen Repairer (Listing shown below):-
WINDSCREEN SPECIALIST WORKSHOP
The scheme will be implemented as follows:
1) Only Applicable to West Malaysia.
2) Apply only to Private Car Comprehensive Policies for Cover note Issued On January 1st 2010 onwards.
3) The Windscreen Sum Insured listing is only applicable to Windscreen Repairs done at our Panel Workshops or Approved Windscreen Repairer.
4) The Insured has the option to insure based on our Windscreen Sum Insured listing shown in the e-ASC system or at Franchise Sum Insured (not provided).
5) If the insured does not follow either our Windscreen Sum Insured listing or Franchise Sum Insured & if there is any difference, the insured will have to bear the excess amount.
6) If the Insured insures based on our Windscreen Sum Insured listing and at the time of claim repaired at our Panel Workshop, the Insured need not pay anything as we will settle
directly with the repairer concerned.
7) If the Insured insures based on our Windscreen Sum Insured listing, and at the time of claim chooses to repair at Franchise Workshop (whereby the repair amount will be higher), the Insured will be responsible in paying the difference in the amount charged by the Franchise Workshop with the value shown in our Windscreen Sum Insured listing.
8) If the Insured insures based on Franchise Sum Insured and at the time of claim chooses to repair at our Panel Workshop, we will only pay the amount shown in our Windscreen
Sum Insured listing. The Insured cannot request for a refund for the difference between premium charged for Franchise Sum Insured and our Windscreen Sum Insured listing. We will not reimburse the higher Sum Insured amount which is based on the Franchise Windscreen Repair pricing.
9) If the Insured insures based on Franchise Sum Insured and at the time of claim chooses to repair at Franchise Workshop, the Insured will have to pay first and claim against us.
10) For all intents and purpose; claims submitted for repairs/replacement done at Non-Panel Workshops will be rejected. We may consider under very special circumstances i.e. the
windscreen is completely shattered/smashed after normal working hours with a police report lodged within 24 hours and a photo of damaged windscreen must be submitted. However we will review the circumstances before agreeing to consider.
1) No mid term inclusion for windscreen cover.
2) Inspection is mandatory if windscreen cover is not taken up previously (excluding brand new registered vehicles).
3) Reinstatement of windscreen is compulsory if there is still at least 6 months before expiry date otherwise windscreen cover Is NOT allowed upon renewal.
(Branches please ensure/encourage reinstatement after a claim).
Whichever model that is not covered in the listing, insured needs to look for his/her own windscreen sum insured BUT repair still have to be done at our panel
workshop or Approved Windscreen Repairer.